Norfolk SENDIASS is committed to continually improving the support it provides, and considers any feedback received will be an opportunity to:
- listen, review, respond and take action/implement changes if necessary
- help shape future practice
- share best practice and celebrate achievements
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction from someone about SENDIASS which requires a response. It may include:
- feeling disgruntled, disappointed, or unhappy.
- feeling you were not treated with respect or courtesy; or an action, or lack of action by a SENDIASS worker that has led to you feeling anxious, worried or concerned.
Complaints should relate to events which occurred within the last 12 months.
Who can make a complaint?
A complaint can be made by:
- any service user who has accessed Norfolk SENDIASS: Parents, Carers, Children, Young people and professionals.
If you have a complaint about our service, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01603 704070.
Please add complaints under the subject line and we will contact you within 3 working days.
This will be addressed by the Norfolk SENDIASS Manager and in their absence the Senior SENDIAS Advisor.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint to Norfolk SENDIASS you can make a complaint via Norfolk County Council's complaints procedures - https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/what-we-do-and-how-we-work/have-your-say/compliments-and-complaints/make-a-complaint